Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Buy to let Mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Residential – Are you looking to purchase a new home and need a new mortgages? All types of residential purchases catered for from the simple to the quirkier of deals. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate some buy to let mortgages.
- First Time Buyer – If you are a first time buyer looking for assistance and advice, look no further. You can download our FREE first time buyer guide or simply call for some advice.
- Buy to Let – Purchases remortgages, buy to lets with no provable income, HMO’s, multi let, student let, Ltd Company buy to lets and much more available. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate some buy to let mortgages.
- Offset Mortgages – Do you want to take advantage of all benefits that offsetting can provide? Let us show you how this can be done.
- Moving House – Are you moving house and want to ‘port’ your existing deal to the new property? Let us do the paperwork for you.
- Self Employed – We are specialists in the mortgage market for those of you that are self employed. Don’t fret; self employed applicants are still getting applications approved.
- Bad Credit – It’s getting tougher to find lenders for this type of deal, depending on the blemishes on your credit file we may be able to help.
- Consent to Let – Are you looking to let out ypur existing property? Don’t get caught out by the lenders criteria – check the finer details with us before proceeding.
- Interest Only – It’s getting harder to obtain and interest only mortgage yet they are still available when you know which lender to approach.
- Let to Buy – Are you looking to let out your existing property so you can buy a new one? Not all lenders offer this type of deal so make sure you choose your lenders carefully.
Other Mortgage Deals
- Fixed Rate Deals – Enquire here about the latest fixed rate offerings from
- Guarantor Deals – Do you need a guarantor for your mortgage? There are a variety of different schemes available, let us find the right one for you.
- Large Loans – If you require a larger loan in excess of £500,000, click here to find some of the exclusive deals available to you.
- Bridging Loans – Do you require short term finance in order to secure or fund a new property purchase or transaction? Competitive rates available. Residential bridging loans need to be referred to specialist Masterbrokers Brightstar Financial.
- Self Build – Whether you are looking for a First-time buyer mortgage deal, most suitable Self-cert mortgage or thinking about re-mortgaging, we will guide you all the way through the stressful process of choosing the most appropriate deal to suit your needs.
Contact me today to find out more or fill in our online mortgage enquiry form and
I will be in contact with you!
My Mortgage is a trading style of First Class Financial Advisers Limited, who are an appointed representative of Quilter Financial Services Limited and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited which are authorised and regulated by the Financioal Conduct Authority. First Class Financial Advisers Limited. Registered Office: 132 Eastwood Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 3AD. Registered in England & Wales No.9264576
Internet Privacy Notice
At My Mortgage Piotr Rudkowski - trading style of First Class Financial Advisers we respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
WHO ARE WE?
Piotr Rudkowski My Mortgage
45 Linton Close, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire PE198GY
My Mortgage is a trading style of First Class Financial Advisers Limited, First Class Financial Advisers is an Appointed Representative of Quliter Mortgage Planning Limited who are authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority who is part of the Quilter Group of companies. For further details on the companies in our group, please click here.
What data do we collect and why?
We collect personal information about you when you use our website, contact us about products and services, visit a financial adviser or carry out transactions with us. We collect information that is necessary for the provision of financial advice and administration of the products or services you are seeking, and for legal and regulatory purposes. We also collect and use your personal information where necessary to improve our services, our business processes, and to communicate with you. For the provision of advice we need to collect sensitive information, such as information about your health. To do this, we will ask for your consent.
We will always keep your data safe and secure, and where we share your data with other businesses to fulfil the purposes above we make sure they follow our instructions and keep your data secure. We will never sell your data, and we will not send you communications about unrelated services without your consent.
Find Out More
Our Privacy Notice, holds much more information about how we collect, use and share your personal information. There is also information about the rights you have over your personal data, and how to contact us if you have any questions. Please write to:
The Office of Data Protection,
Quilter Financial Services,
Telephone: 0161 488 3559